|Stylish and Versatile Award|
Well I'll be...honored! Again!! LOL! I just received my second blog award from Sherine at Confessions of A City Girl check her out!
The rules are: List 7 random facts about yourself and tag 15 other bloggers. Wow 15??
I'm tagging 6 and mentioning 9 and including a random factual paragraph.
Okay so I think these blogs are stylish and versatile!
1. Z at P.S. I love this... - Her sense of style is absolutely fabulous! We've learned that we have A LOT of things in common and she is a great blog buddy!
2. Ishea at Six Twenty Seven - I love her blog! She is cute as a button and even though she's natural she has me totally doing new styles with my hair! She's also a new follower. Thanks girl!
3. Kelly at Kellyinaday - I found her blog a few month's back. I read blogs like books (from start to current) and noticed in past posts that she is very stylish! She is also a complete nut. Another laugh out loud blogger!
4 . Jameil at The Record Dish - Although a place where she normally showcases food, the 30 for 30 clothes remix challenge introduced me to her sense of fashion and me likey. She is also very snarky and funny! The makings of a great blog buddy!
5. Bajan at Nobody's Princess -She's a fashion blogger out of Miami who dresses cute! I stop by her blog all the time to see what's she's wearing.
6. Tania at "HauteGirl" Another blog I recently found and love! I like her style! She offers good make-up, hair and fashion tips!
Okay so the quest is to pick fifteen blogs. I don't comment on all the style blogs I go to but I decided to share the Fashion blogs that I Love, Like or just Look at!!
It's funny, I won this award and I was just discussing fashion and wanted to share my bargainista/fashionista tips. The reason why I can and do dress fabulously!
I love Mar.shall's, T.J Ma.xx and Nor.dstrom's Ra.ck for discount designer fashion. I get a complete thrill when items I have saved in my shopping carts at online stores are found in these stores. I'm also an outlet queen. Off S.ak's the S.ak's 5th Ave outlet, Ban.ana Rep.ublic, The G.ap, Ca.lvin Kl.ein LOVE it!
I shop Nord.strom's half yearly sale online and in the store. Bargains galore!! Most of the high end stores like Bloomies have sales like that.
I'm also signed up to a lot of online bargain sites like Rue La La, Ideeli,Gilt Groupe, Billion Dollar Babes, etc. These sites have bargains galore!! Mich.ael K.ors, Mis.soni, K.ate Sp.ade, all types of wonderful designers etc. at bargain prices, and I can't forget B.luefly.com
An honorable mention is R.oss and Bu.rlin.gton Co.at Fac.tory. If you go to the more affluent neighborhoods the R.oss stores there will have more designer clothes, shoes and accessories. My cousin used to work at the R.oss distribution center years ago and she let me know that the good stuff went to stores in Santa Clara, Danville, San Mateo, Palo Alto, Pleasanton, Sausalito, Walnut Creek and Corte Madera, and stores like Oakland and Richmond get the crap! Boo to that! Just BOO!
I only pay full price for designer purses and things I REALLY really like and know/think will be gone before they reach sale prices. But this is rare. The key to my style is the ability to mix high end and low end fashions together and still look F.L.Y!!!
So now you know where/how I shop!