Thursday, October 23, 2014
2. Earlier this week I tweeted about my new coworker and her lashes. She looks like a muppet with the way she places her lashes. I'm not sure why horrible lashes offend me so. I think it's because I believe makeup is supposed to enhance your natural look. When I see crazy weaves, ridiculous brows or super unnatural lashes it offends me.
3. I am actually upset that Xfinity changed the channels to all west coast times. I enjoyed being able to watch some shows on east coast time. Booo! It was fun "tweeting through it" with y'all. lol
4. I've been planning a move to L.A. since before the summer. Now that I'm closer to the move I'm starting to chicken out. I really do want to see what SoCal has to offer I just need for everything to be right.
5. My recent job change has me in commute traffic for the first time in years. Commuting to SF has been a pure nightmare! What was I thinking? I absolutely hate driving across the bridge and being stuck in bumper to bumper traffic. My only relief is the thought that I'm moving soon so I won't have that particular commute. Los Angeles has pretty awful traffic to tho. *sigh*
6. I really don't miss blogging until I actually start blogging then I miss that I don't blog anymore.
7. There are so many new shows and returning shows to watch there aren't enough hours in the week to watch all this TV, but I'm trying. I'm having marathon weekend catch ups. What shows are you guys watching?
8. I think Black-ish is hilarious! I hope they continue on like Modern Family to syndication. I may have mentioned that I thought the title meant Black sh*t lol
NYX was on sale a while back at Ulta and I bought a great purple and a great wine color. I'm also all about the matte lip Lime Crime has this red I MUST have.
10. I recently went to see Erykah Badu. She gave a really good intimate show at the Greek Theatre in Berkeley. I love that venue. It's like being in the bottom of a giant bowl. The acoustics a fantastic and unless you are at the very top most seats are really good. Many shows are general admission so you can see your fave for 50 bucks! Win win!
11. This concludes the first Thursday Thoughts in about 2 years. Wow!
Monday, October 20, 2014
|Season 5 Episode 1|
Anyway, the mid-season premiere of the show was probably the best premiere in a long time! It was exciting from beginning to end! At season break Rick said, "They picked the WRONG people to mess with and he was RIGHT! Those Terminus people DESERVED to die in the most horrible ways possible...and they did!
At first I thought it was curtains for a main character. I thought they were about to take out Glen! I was so worried and they truly got very close! Whew! But he made it!! Yay!
I have to say the standout of this episode was Carol! That bish kicked azz, took names and kicked more azz! IT WAS GREAT!!
Terminus was a freak show! Real cannibals! I'm so glad the crew made it out. I can't resist...
Terminus got Terminated! lol
Fun fact: When Terminus dude got the jump on Tyreese in the cabin and had Judith in a choke hold, they actually had her own father hold her head in the scene so she would be safe.
I was so mad at Tyreese for turning his back on dude and for them not tying up dudes feet, but Tyreese redeemed himself!
The reuniting of the whole crew (well almost... Beth is still missing) was heart warming! Carol and Daryl almost made me tear up. lol She made sure to get his crossbow too!
People keep yelling for a Michonne/Daryl hookup, but I think there's something with him and Carol.
Y'all see Morgan? I yelled MORGAN just like everybody else. lol Glad to see him alive, well and apparently in his right mind. Was hat marking on the trees from Rick? I know Rick used to leave signs for him, but I'm not sure if he left those. I do want him to finally get with the gang.
There was also mention of a sighting of a character named Negan I figured he must be from the comics, but I'm not familiar. Do y'all know?
So that wraps up my "The Walking Dead" premiere post. Since I'm late I'm combining it with this weeks episode.
I think the rest of this season is going to be Ahmazing!
Chime in y'all and Welcome Back! :D
|Season 5 Episode 2|
I don't trust that red head dude Abraham. Did y'all catch what he said when Michonne killed the walker?
It's good to see Carl still wants to help when he hears someone in trouble even after what they've just been through, or is it?
So Gabriel just in the woods trapped by walkers on a boulder? What was he doing? Just out for a walk alone during the zombie apocalypse?
Looks to me like Glenn can have two women if he wanted to. That Tara girl is all smitten and heartbroken watching him and Maggie. It's that hero thang. Glen saved her...
So was Carol about to go? Weird that car that took Beth rolled through at the same time the car was charged and ready to go.
Oh no Bob!!! They just gon take a brother leg like that BARBEQUE HIM and eat it in front of him??? Daaaaaang!!! #TheHunters #Gareth
See! Rick was right!!!! They should've made sure they killed ALL of them Terminus fools! Now they are being hunted!
Tyreese is a liar! Why didn't he kill that dude??? Ugh!! Did y'all see dude from the cabin standing by the fire???? OMG!! So when he was screaming I won't, I won't he meant I won't kill him?
Already this season is C R A Z Y!!!
Monday, March 31, 2014
|Season 5 episode 16|
The Walking Dead
Season 5 Finale
OMG!! Was it what you expected?
There was sooo much speculation from last weeks episode about what Terminus is. I was semi prepared for anything but DANG!
These fools are really CANNIBALS! Did you see that yard full of skulls and ribs and such??
I was like "Uh Oh!"
It was great to see them all reunited in the end. I didn't see Tyreese or Carol and I didn't hear Judith is she asleep?
The band of evil bandits that we wanted Daryl to get away from were really the deviants of society! Rapists, murderers, thieves... etc. They probably escaped from the original prison when it all went *zombie*
I mean seriously? That disgusting dude was about to rape Carl?!? Really??? That would have been the most horrible scene EVER!! Glad they (TWD writers) didn't go there!
That dude definitely deserved to die the way he did. Rick killed that fool like...Woah dere!!!
Me: YAS!! RICK KILL HIM!!!
Rick was a throat ripping, (with his teeth no less) stabbing, slashing, killing machine!
Claps for emphasis... AND. I. WAS. HERE. FOR. IT. ALL!
They left us with the cliffhanger of all cliffhangers tho. So many unanswered questions!
1. How are they going to get out of the train car?
2. Where is Beth?
3. Where are Carol and Tyreese?
4. Who do all the body parts belong to? Is it any of our people?
5. What is #Terminus about? Is this place really an elaborate lure to eat people? They made signs... and they even have somebody on the mic. WTH!
I really wish Rick could've said "They f*cking with the wrong ones." at the end. Turns out that the f-bomb WAS the line in the comic book. Glad the old ass kicking Rick is back. The one *I* love
Well this wraps up another season. :(
We have 7 looong months to wait. Good thing 'Game of Thrones' is coming back. Yay!
So what did you think?
Saturday, March 22, 2014
|Season 5 Episode 14 and 15|
THEY ALL MET UP!!!!! (well...most)
Glen was pretty ridiculous going into that DEEP DARK tunnel. Maggie surely could've waited the day that it would have taken him to go AROUND! Totally hollered at all the people tweeting bye Tara/ RIP Tara when her foot got caught in the Tunnel
Next weeks episode is the finale and it is going to be EXCITING! (I hope) They have a lot to cover. Like..
1. Where is Beth? Who took her?
2. Daryl needs to be rescued from this band of deviant killers who implied they are looking for Rick.
3. Carol and Tyreese have yet to emerge from the woods.
4. Rick, Carl and Michonne either. Oops I forgot Judith (I hate her name)
5. #Terminus appears to be creepy weird place. Mary could possibly be cooking and eating people I hope not Beth. #cannibal
We are one episode from the season finale of 'The Walking Dead', and what a season it has been!
The mid-season breaks on TV shows are always hard for me because my attention span is short, but I always return to this show with such excitement every time!!
I still can't believe I watch this show. In RL I'm so creeped out by blood and gore. If I wasn't I could've possibly been a doctor maybe... shut up I might could... no? Okay. lol
There are so many things to discuss about this season!! So many shocking things have happened! New characters etc. I was going to do a list but this post is going to be long enough. lol
Right now we find our favorite cast members separated, trying to stay alive and find each other after a crazy BLITZ attack from the Gov'na.
I'm so glad that rat bastard is DEAD!! He died, but not before taking out our beloved Herschel! I couldn't believe it.
I actually screamed
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" at the TV.
The Gov'na deserved to die and I hope he burns in hell LOL!
The group is currently in one way or another following railroad tracks to a sanctuary called Terminus. I asked Twitter, "Why is it called that?"
Terminus is too close to Terminate so I'm very afraid to see what awaits them.
This show always has some shocking gory twist. Or maybe it will turn out to be a safe haven? Doubtful, but who knows... I hope at the very least they all reunite.
Last weeks episode 'The Grove' ended with Carol (woo hoo Carol is back) having to kill one of the little killers I mean little girls she had taken under her wing at the prison, Lizzie(Lizzie Borden)Samuels
Me: "There is no time for a psycho killer in the zombie apocalypse! Seriously, who has time to be watching to see if they might be murdered by a child and kill zombies?
"Look at the flowers Lizzie"
"You dang right keep looking at those flowers
Anywhoo, We are here. Episode 15 tomorrow before the finale next Sunday. I think that's right Are you ready?
Friday, March 21, 2014
What better way to jump back into blogging then a post about my birthday and Spring?
I am so ready for Spring!! This winter was brutal. Not weather wise like the East Coast has suffered, but emotionally brutal. I may really have S.A.D.S. because this may have been the most depressive winter of my life! And it didn't help that a series of bad things happened to compound those down emotions. :(
But SPRING is HERE!!!
One of things that I like about my birthday besides the gifts lol is that (this year) it is one day before Spring starts. Spring for me this year is hope and new beginnings.
Hope for a better year
Hope for an exciting career.
and Hope for a better life.
I'm just so ready to shed the dark cloud of
bad feelings and down emotions like a winter coat.
Depression really does skew your view of life. Everything becomes all bad.
For a Wednesday my birthday was not bad. I'm off work so I was really able to enjoy the day. I decided last year that I will take my birthday off for the rest of my life. As it turns out, that's a GREAT decision. It really is terrible to work on your birthday.(unless you love your job) It's YOUR day and it is there for you to be celebrated. I must remember that.
The gifts are still coming in... but I bought a Huetiful Hair Steamer for myself. I've read such great things about how it helps to extra condition your hair to promote healthier hair and growth -- so we shall see.
I saw a tweet on Twitter about a Nate Berkus for Target gold stapler and I LOVE Nate! So I had to go see. Of course I fell in love as soon as I saw the stapler and had to buy it. So gift number 2 for me. I think I need gold staples too!
Clearly from the blog change you can see that I LIKE gold. Bling!
The person I was with felt like I needed a shower wrap and head wrap to go with my steamer. Believe me, I do not stop people from buying me things on my birthday ;) and the delicious Ikat print is AMAZE! It will definitely be a spa like experience when I wear them.
The rest of my day was completed with dinner and a movie. I was finally able to see the Ice Cube and Kevin Hart flick Ride Along and it was funny! I think Kevin Hart is hilarious and his star is shining!
So this concludes my first post in 2014! :)
Ooops I almost forgot... My BIRTHDAY SONG!!!
This year I took it all the way back with some Tupac!
Monday, June 17, 2013
|Season 6 Episode 1|
Okay Let’s goooo
Okay Let’s goooo
1. First off… the exciting beginning!! *some sarcasm* I literally like to died when bloody Billith shot up into the air.
2. Luna died. Y'all sad?
3. The protester yelling “HUMANS FOR VAMPS” and throwing the blood bag at the governor! First of all humans for vamps? LOLOLOL! This governor is about to be a very bad dude.
4. The way Eric is treating Pam :( Still kinda mad at Pam for the way she was treating Tara. Still kinda mad at Tara for letting her and being an overall wuss from past seasons. STILL grossed out about Pam and Tara as a potential couple. There is NO chemistry between them. Eww.
5. “Brain rape” LOL! I love Jason Stackhouse!! For a split second I wanted Jason to shoot Sookie. *shrugs*
6. That was so gross when Bill summoned Jessica.
7. Andy is a “baby daddy” to ALL those babies. When the fairy babies suddenly were toddlers! "Hi Daddy!" Hahahahahhaahhhaahhhaaahhaahaha!
8. “Hey there shorty pop what’s cookin?” LOVE LAFAYETTE!!!!!!!!!!!! He called himself La La LOL!
9. LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When Billith survived the STAKING!!! HE SURVIVED BEING STAKED!! And he shook the building when he told them to leave. I’m interested to see how New Billith evolves. That three in one thing at the end. I SEE YOU HBO.
10. At this stage I’ll just say Alcide and leave that right there. Discuss him amongst yourselves. lol
11. Look at Tara being bad ass at the wrong damn time. How she gon jump bad with all those guns pointed at her?
12. So sweet that Eric gave Sookie her house back. You see how Eric's "sister" looked at Sookie? Yeah girl you better recognize that Sookie cookie be yankin.
Okay Trubbies chime in. Tell me your thoughts. Welcome back ! :)
Okay Trubbies chime in. Tell me your thoughts. Welcome back ! :)