Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Versatile Blogger Award
Well I'll be...honored! LOL! I just received my first blog award from Ms. Starrla, check her out!
The rules are: List 7 random facts about yourself and tag 7 other bloggers. I think all who come to my page are creative and versatile. So you've been tagged!
1. I'm completely obsessed with hand sanitizers. I keep it in my car and my purse. I use it all day long if I can't wash my hands.
2. I don't touch things with my bare hands such as doors, elevator buttons, and shopping cart handles.
3. Shaking hands freaks me out. I''ll do it but I can't do another thing until I wash my hands. Interviews can be torture. GERMS!
4. I can cook/bake really well and I'm entering a bake off with a prize of $5000.
5. I want to open my own cupcake store!
6. My mother said she named me after a soap opera star she saw on t.v. as a child.
7. I almost entered the Amazing Race, but my friend backed out at the last minute.
Okay after visiting Mrstdj blog I felt remiss for not following the rules of this award. 1. I felt the bloggers who have been blogging awhile would think it was silly. But that's just me over thinking. There a few blogs I visit that are really versatile.
1. First is Don over at Minus the Bars. He is a poetic, thoughtful writer. I give him blog love all the time, and I'm sure he has received every blog award out there
2. Ms. Jameil at The Paper Ripper Extraordinaire has probably received every blog award out there too because her blog is funny and insightful.
3. Goes to her boo Rashan at Rashan Revisited who no longer blogs regularly but kept me laughing when he did.
4. AR gal at Giving You The Best That I Got because she is just crazy funny!!! Laugh Out Loud hilarious!
5. Quicefer at It's Q's World because I've been a lurker on her blog awhile and her blog is hilarious and fun and she has the BEST sex life I've ever read!
6. K. Rock at Don't Get Excited It's just Me. I just like her blog and her family is cute!
7. Last but certainly not least Ms. Reese at Sweet Insanity and Sarcasm is just a complete nut who I can't get enough of.