Gorgeous Ponderings...

Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's DAy!


Baskin Robbins Pralines and Cream Ice Cream and Vanilla Cake SweetHeart Cake
Ice cream and cake and cake
Ice cream and cake do the Ice cream and cake. (click link then holiday to see)Yum

Card. Sweet

and this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Yummy!!!!


DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom is a radiant new fragrance that marries freshness, vibrancy, and femininity. A blend of sparkling grapefruit, cassis, and sunkissed apricot meets a blooming floral heart of sheer muguet and petally rose wrapped in luminous jasmine. A base of juicy apple, mingled with lingering blond woods and smooth skin accord, completes the irresistibly sensual experience of the essence.
Notes: Grapefruit, Cassis, Apricot, Muguet, Rose, Jasmine, Apple, Blond Woods, Smooth Skin Accord.

Style: Bright. Alluring. Sophisticated.  Good Call













image Sephora








6 comments:

Miss Snarky Pants said...

I LOOOOOOOOVE that scent...Sounds like you had an A-okay V-day!!! :-)

Thanks by the way for visiting my blogspot and commenting on my post.

TOY COUTURE said...

That fragrance blend sounds absolutely phenomenal. I will be stopping by Sephora to see what it actually smells like. I'm intrigued.

Happy Belated Valentines Day!!!

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

@ms. behaving yes it was surprisingly nice. thanks

@toy i think you will like it. it's really nice. thanks

Soft Spoken said...

I clicked the link--and gained 10 lbs thanks. lol.

And I can't wait to smell that scent, It sounds refreshing.

Thanks for stopping by my blog, and glad you had a wonderful day!

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

@soft spoken you will love the scent it is amazing. Yep ice cream and cake!! I thinks I 'll celebrate ST. Patricks day with one for myself LOL!

~Mommy+Me~ said...

I'm way late, but I noticed this post because of the picture. I love that perfume. I just got it. It smells GOOD! I just treated myself for mother's day to a little set from Sephora with the cutest little bottles. Two of this scent and two of the green one. :)
Thanks for the encouraging words on my most recent post about the job loss, I appreciate it! :)