Gorgeous Ponderings...

Friday, February 26, 2010

New Job .....NOT

Has it really been over a week since I last posted? I feel myself slipping into my old ways. But I have been pissed!





Anywho I have an update that is so terrible for me. I had to turn down my wonderful new job due to salary issues. Have you ever been lied to on a job? We had already established they would meet my salary request. Then some other bitch in HR came up with that there were equity issues in the department. WTF??????!!!!!! Equity issues. So basically they decided they did not want to meet my salary request because I would be making more than the white people in the department. no offense to the white people in the blog world who stop by here, but I would have been the only me in the building**Ummm I have more experience.**

I even tried to compromise. If they would pay for my parking pass (100 DOLLARS PER MONTH TO PARK) and allow one paid day off per week I would accept my previous salary. Those fools were still trying to underpay me.

I took a bold possibly stupid  stand during these economic times, I had to pass on the position.
I wrote a scathing email to all concerned and the main human resource department, employee relations, etc. I was so pissed.

Those mufukas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now I see why fools be shooting up in the work place.

So pray for me as I apply for more jobs, and start the interview process all over again.

Those mufukas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




4 comments:

Soft Spoken said...

I`m sure there is something better in store for you.

I know that process sucks, but keep your chin up!

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

@softspoken i will. i'm just so mad. i like jobs were i can use my degree and this seemed ideal.

Don said...

I wrote a scathing email to all concerned and the main human resource department, employee relations, etc. I was so pissed.

Ya think? LOL.

Yes I would say that you were a little upset. But you know what...I bet you felt so good afterward.

Too funny @ the finger sign image. I feel you. I've felt this way about more than one employee in my lifetime.

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

@Don Yeah I was very mad. It did feel good to expose their underhanded stuff.