Gorgeous Ponderings...

Thursday, March 4, 2010

OBAMA ya'll


Right now it appears Obama is being bashed left and right.

For him to be expected to come in an correct 8 years of Bush in 1 year is crazy!

He has a lot on his plate! A lot to do! And a lot of things to fix!

In my opinion he needed a stronger vice-president. But what's done is done.

Right now, I just want to give a shout out to Obama. (anybody with me?)

Keep your head up dude! I still have faith in you. You are Black History to me!

Obama Yes We Still Can!

UPDATE: *side eye* at Dan Rather on Obama being nice and articulate but he couldn't sell a watermelon ... In response to questions about the health care bill. WTF!!!!!!!!!!

wow! he has hair like me

2 comments:

Don said...

Yes. I wholeheartedly agree.

Ain't no way. Ain't no possible way that Obama can solve the problems of the world. I really hate to say this - it seems all of his Washington comrades have laid Obama out to dry.

What do you think?

GorgeousPuddin said...

Yes! He does seem to have been laid out to dry with NO backup. I feel sorry for him. Maybe he should fire everybody (his team) and start over. I get angry and defend him to everybody! I need PR money. LOL!