Gorgeous Ponderings...

Monday, March 31, 2014

Can We Discuss The Walking Dead? THE FINALE!


Season 4 episode 16 
Well we are here and it has happened!
  
The Walking Dead 

Season Finale 


OMG!! Was it what you expected?

There was sooo much speculation from last weeks episode about what Terminus is. I was semi prepared for anything but DANG!

These fools are really CANNIBALS! Did you see that yard full of skulls and ribs and such??

I was like "Uh Oh!"

It was great to see them all reunited in the end. I didn't see Tyreese or Carol and I didn't hear Judith is she asleep?

The band of evil bandits that we wanted Daryl to get away from were really the deviants of society! Rapists, murderers, thieves... etc. They probably escaped from the original prison when it all went *zombie*

I mean seriously? That disgusting dude was about to rape Carl?!? Really??? That would have been the most horrible scene EVER!! Glad they (TWD writers) didn't go there!

That dude definitely deserved to die the way he did. Rick killed that fool like...Woah dere!!!

 Me: YAS!! RICK KILL HIM!!!

Rick was a throat ripping, (with his teeth no less) stabbing, slashing, killing machine!

Claps for emphasis... AND. I. WAS. HERE. FOR. IT. ALL!

They left us with the cliffhanger of all cliffhangers tho. So many unanswered questions!

1. How are they going to get out of the train car?

2. Where is Beth?

3. Where are Carol and Tyreese?

4. Who do all the body parts belong to? Is it any of our people?

5. What is #Terminus about? Is this  place really an elaborate lure to eat people? They made signs... and they even have somebody on the mic. WTH!

I really wish Rick could've said "They f*cking with the wrong ones." at the end. Turns out that the f-bomb WAS the line in the comic book. Glad the old ass kicking Rick is back. The one *I* love

--
Well this wraps up another season. :(

We have 7 looong months to wait. Good thing 'Game of Thrones' is coming back. Yay!

So what did you think?

7 comments:

Monique said...

Well, well, where do I start? I have to do my own blog post about this show because last night like, huh?

1. Rick is no joke! Y'all know he's borderline coo-coo for cocoa puffs anyway so the smallest thing will set him over the edge. And then you were messing with his kid? The only he think he has left at that!

2. I'm not really sure I got all of the flashback scenes. Not sure how that all fits in.

3. I was so happy everyone was reunited!

4. Was i the only one who noticed that snipers weren't trying to harm but rather push them in the direction they want them to go?

5. Rick is SOOOO observant. I told my husband that was the cop in him. rick may be overly cautious about everything but he's not dummy.

6. I wonder if that guy they saw get eaten had escaped from Terminus.

7. Terminus = Terminate. *mindblowing!*

Anonymous said...

1. How are they going to get out of the train car?
I hope someone held onto a weapon! But Rick is angry!

2. Where is Beth?
I really think Beth was kidnapped. And ...I don't care. Never liked her that much.
3. Where are Carol and Tyreese?
Aren't they still at that house where Carol murdered that kid? I didn't think they left there.

4. Who do all the body parts belong to? Is it any of our people?
I don't think its any of our people...yet!

5. What is #Terminus about? Is this place really an elaborate lure to eat people? They made signs... and they even have somebody on the mic. WTH!

I can't wait to find out!

I thought this season with the except of the last 2 episodes was BORING. I could have missed the entire episode and not missed a thing. That shouldn't happen.

I think the flashbacks were trying to show the normal v. the crazy. They were calmly planting and putting down roots...and now they are ripping out jugulars and disembowling folks!

In the comic, I heard that Rick pulled out that guys intestine instead of biting his neck like that. I am ordering the graphic novel today. I heard its different but I am hoping its a good different.

I think someone said (Rick?) that they weren't trying to kill them but push them towards a specific area.

Those Term-ites are awful! Eating people? Really? Can't you just become vegetarian and grow a garden?

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

@Monique

1. Rick was definitively justified in his overkill!

2. I believe the flashbacks were showing when a kinder, gentler Rick, prompted by Hershel's guidance existed. Remember Hershel talked him into being more peaceful. With Hershel and the prison gone Rick has to go back to ruthless.

3. I just want to know where the others are. Will Carol and Tyreese help them escape?

4. At first I thought the snipers were horrible shots. lol Once I realized they weren't trying to hit anyone I realized they were guiding them. I wonder if Rick saw that yard of bones as he ran by?

5. Right! He was like, "What y'all doing with Glen's gear and that blanket!" I appreciate him coming in from the side to surprise #Terminus also

6. Great observation!! Maybe he was running away to keep from being dinner and ended up... lol

7. Terminus = Terminate. *mindblowing!* [THIS!]

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

@DiscoDiva

1.Yes, Rick's anger will definitely fuel their fight!

2. Beth was kidnapped and I need to know why and by whom. Her screaming from a car driving off definitely left that scene too open. Was it someone from #Terminus? Honestly, I didn't care for her either lol especially being cozy with Daryl. But I still need to know.

3. Carol and Tyreese(with Judith on his back) walked off at the end of that episode headed down the tracks. They passed the walker Lizzie fed the rat.

5. I can't wait to find out either!
--
DD: I thought this season with the except of the last 2 episodes was BORING. I could have missed the entire episode and not missed a thing. That shouldn't happen.

GP: It wasn't as exciting but IMO you had to pay close attention. This season they were trying to tell a story and show us different sides of the characters. If you blinked you might miss something important.
--

Yeah, since the writers veer away from the comics I'm waiting until its all over before I read.

Term-ites Ha! That's what Rick called them on Talking Dead!

Thanks for commenting! :)

Shea said...

I was not here for this finale at all!!!! And the way the ended the show with that tired ass line, I am so tight with the TWD writers, lol. I needed more.

I am glad Rick decided to go in the way he did and was paying attention to everything being the sheriff that he is. Did you also notice that every building the went in was numbered??

I also peeped that pile of bones and why the hell did they think it was cool to divide up all there belongs, really tho? Damn. Folks ain't go much left in the world as it is.

The flashbacks were lame we already saw that ish I wasn't here for that either! Lol.

I was just over the entire finale but as usual they set up the next season, so once again the group has a rival to combat.

Shea said...

Oh and that potential pedophile scene I couldn't take it!!! Ugh I didn't even want that thought in my head.

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

@Bajan Beauty

Hey girl!!

I am cracking up at your comments!! LOL! A lot of people thought the finale was whack. I enjoyed it tho...

I didn't notice the numbers on the bldgs... Oh no! What does that mean???

So weird I forgot Rick was the police... lol

Yeah, that thing with Carl would've been THE WORST!

I guess it wouldn't be TWD if there wasn't a conflict. I can't wait to see the battle with the ter-mites!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!:)