Tuesday, April 30, 2013
“It is never too late to be what you might have been.
In 30 days I officially make it to one year at my job. This realization hit me as I was reading the blessings of one of my favorite bloggers who lives and exemplary Christian life and whom you can SEE God's blessings. Catching up on what's been going on in her life prompted me to post. :)
I'm always happy for others and I smile when I read about all the great things happening, but at times I feel some kind of way when I think about me.
I feel like I should be further in life and I think my layoff really set me back.
I had to stop before I let that feeling even begin to set in and I remembered that I have much to be thankful for!
1. I found a position with lots of potential for growth.
2. I can move anywhere in the country and have this career and makes lots more money.
3. I'm respected on my job.
4. I just moved up and have a beautiful view of the city from my window.
5. I have a window. *\o/*
6. My supervisor is great and has my back.
7. I actually like what I do. most days
It really just rolls back to me. I personally want things to move faster, the growth to be now. The more money to be now. The catch up to be all the way caught up. I guess it's never too late...
But I think being satisfied and grateful is what I really need to be.