Gorgeous Ponderings...

Sunday, December 2, 2012

It's Sunday... A scripture... Praying Time!



I have my platforms a bit confused and I need to use my blog more....

While reading Twitter today another tragic story about a suicide came across my time line.

I immediately told people to pray.

Praying is what you're supposed do in times of trouble and clearly these are troubled times! It is not normal to take one's life or the lives of others then your own.

You forfeit God's chance to make it better.

I'm not sure what it is about the end of the year and holiday season but I've read and know from personal experience that this is when people can get the most depressed.

It is clearly time to pray! 

The Bible says:

Matthew 18:19 - 20

Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

I believe cooperative pray moves mountain.
Together we can pray AGAINST the spirit of suicide.

Thanks for reading.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this post. It seems that a lot of people are committing suicide lately. I too believe in corporate prayer. I will join you in praying for those who feel suicide is the only way out. I'm overcoming anxiety myself and ask for you to agree in prayer that I will overcome it once and for all. Thank you

Reggie said...

Nice post Gorgeous Puddin.

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

@Anonymous
Thanks for commenting and sharing. I will come into agreement with you for God to set you free from anxiety in Jesus name Amen!

@Reggie
Thank you sir! Just blogging from the heart!

Nellie @ Brooklyn Active Mama said...

amen!

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

@Nellie
Welcome! Amen!