Happy Thursday Y'all!!
It's been a minute since I did one so... This one will be all over the place... RANDOM
1. I realized since I'm on Twitter I have and outlet for my random thoughts and TT's have fallen by the way side. I have to contain myself and just begin to post here again because I miss these.
2. I am super excited that it's almost Christmas. This year certainly went by fast. It really seems like it was just Christmas a few months ago. What are y'all color schemes this year? I want a color choice like orange... something different. I plan to do a Christmas want list again. This year I WANT so many things. LOL!
3.Work is very challenging. It was really hard at first because my supervisor although very knowledgeable makes a lot of mistakes. I canNot stand making mistakes! How is the person training ME going to help me if she makes mistakes? How am I supposed to learn? But you know what? I just WooSaaaahhh and let it go. I have succumbed to making mistakes, fixing them and moving on. I also got proactive and found somebody to help train me and we have became good friends. I'm determined to be successful in this career because the growth potential is amazing.
4. Speaking of work our Christmas party is coming up soon. I was dressing very well when I was in my cube, surrounded by folks and close to the Director's office. Then they moved me to an office in what feels like Siberia and I slacked off in my flyness. I plan to WOW at this party tho. I can't wait. *cues I feel pretty and twirls*
5. I'm going to Las Vegas in a couple of weeks and I'm super excited!! I'll be staying at the Bellagio hotel. I'll actually be in house this time for the famous Bellagio Buffet. I may have to be rolled onto the plane back home. LOL!
6. I decided today I'm dressing like a straight slutmuffin in Vegas... all tight everything! I usually cover my butt with longer shirts... nope all azz everywhere. I usually cover my cleavage.. nope all bewbs everywhere. Bewbs and butt out at the same time. THEY ARE NOT READY! LOL!
7. Thank you everyone who has stopped by and commented on The Walking Dead posts. I really enjoy reading your comments and responding. Y'all crack me UP! When The Walking Dead ends this time what are we going to watch and discuss?
8. While I'm on TV shows... Man Listen... SCANDAL is E V E R Y T H A N G!!! That is All!
9. Can I just say how much I really love Welch's fruit snacks! I get the kid size popcorn pack at the movies because it has fruit snacks. I need for them to sell all the flavors everywhere. Mixed fruit is good but island fruit is the bomb!!
10. I am currently obsessed with boots again. Three pairs are on my radar this season. I will reveal them on my Christmas list but you can also see them on my Pinterest page.
11. It seems like just when I was starting to get bored/frustrated things picked up. Cryptic, yes.
12. It's crab season again!!! Yummy Yum Yum Yum!!
13. Last year I was not in the financial place I am this year so last year my desire for a new car was just a want. This year I'm able, (Halleluiah) but I'm waiting until 2013 to put a bigger down payment, be more secure at the job and also get my raise. I hope to have my new ride by March (my birthday month) An Infinity FX is still at the top of my list. God is so good Y'all. What a difference a year makes! :D
14. There are a few things I want to accomplish in 2013 that bring in more income for me. One is write a gospel song and sell it, make some infinity scarves and do a bit of copy editing. I may not be a great writer and I miss a lot of mistakes in my own writing, but I'm like a hawk on others writing. T.D. Jakes says you should have four streams of income. I had two before but I really want to have four. T.D. Jakes has been my online pastor until I find a church home. Here is a snippet of one of my favorite sermons by him Favor ain't fair! It really ain't! If this doesn't get you excited you are dead inside! Lol!
15. I plan to bring the New Year in at church. Now that it's out in the atmosphere let's just hope I follow through.
Well that's all I have. I hope you enjoyed this installment of Thursday Thoughts! I'll try to do another before the year is out.