|Season 5 Episode 9|
As you know this season has been FULL of twists, turns and too many plots, subplots, sideline stories, new characters and just overall weirdness. I love it and hate it at the same... (you finish it.) Ha!
Anyway let's get to it! I'm going to be all over the place.
1. Let's start with BILL! How could he????? That Salome p*ssy be yankin lol He better have a plan up his sleeve or I swear... Hmph! When I watched again his face looked sad so... I would be remiss not to mention Lillith's butt in that scene! Daaaang! *begins more lunges and squats* immediately !!!
2. The black dude REALLY being a part of the klan tho??? Really?? The Obama disrespect was a little too much for me. I love my president and those fools need to fall back.
3.Sheriff Dearborn being with the grand dragon of the klan tho? I was shocked at him. The whole thing about Sookie and Hoyt about to be fed to the pigs was very Criminal Minds.
4. Them just eating random people like a smorgasbord is just... Poor man his little johnson was just.. well...little. It musta been cold in that room.
5. I finally became interested in Arlene and Terry's storyline this episode right when it is ending Yay! Why did the Ifrit look like the Stay Puff Marshmallow man from GhostBusters?
6. Sam is a BOSS!! When he caught Sookie and transformed from pig to man!!! That was everything! sidebar: Luna was alright too. lol
8. Luna is gonna have a straight up FIT!!! about Emma!
|Emma and her granny Martha just kidding lol|
10. Just because Rev. Steve and The Kang are gay does not mean they have chemistry. Blech!! And did y'all see Russell's hair?? It was super pompadourish!!
11. The vampire Holy War???
12. Tara and Pam *siiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggghhhhhhhhhh* Dude kicked the mess outta Pam!
Okay Trubbies chime in. Tell me what you thought. There are only 3 episodes left until the season finale!