Gorgeous Ponderings...

Sunday, July 1, 2012

It's Sunday....

Happy Sunday Everybody!

I took a look on blogger and realized many people view the Sunday posts. Some posts have 0 comments but 250 views!! This makes me very happy! :)


I really do love God and I'm happy to be able to use this blog to share songs and scriptures about him.

*sings* All I am... is a nobody telling somebody about you... By nobody I mean just a regular person in this big ole world talkin' bout Jesus. LOL! Enjoy the song.


7 comments:

Reggie said...

Funny isn't it once we realize just how many people view the stuff we write?!?

I'm sure plenty of people need a little church in their lives every once in a while.

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

@Reggie
Right?! I was actually shocked that so many view the Sunday posts, at the same time I'm glad I'm helping folks get a "little church in their lives." I can't even explain this warm feeling in my heart LOL! Thanks for commenting! :)

Trish said...

I have no idea how to tell how many people view my blog! I'm sure your messages are touching people. I'm sad I missed church today, it's been monsoon season lately, I swear!

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

@Trish
There's an app to link to your blog to see how many viewers and the post views are next to your blog posts when you close after doing a new post.

I'm glad that I'm able to do my part. :) Be safe in the rain girl!

Don said...

I like this song and other Kiki songs. I became familiar with her after she appeared on Mary Mary's God In Me.

Found that she was born in Detroit, same as I. Lol.

Missez B said...

That's cool, at least you know people are reading even if they don't say anything.

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

@Don
Yes! KiKi Sheard is the truth! I like listening to her while I drive. Her songs have enough beat to make the speakers boom with a message. :)

I don't know why I thought you were from the A.
D stand up! LOL!

@Missez B
Exactly! I'm happy for that.