1. It's been a longtime since I did one of these TT.
2. I really dislike smokers! Everywhere I am lately I'm walking through a cloud of smoke. I'm really disturbed when smoke gets in my hair and on my clothes.
3. Trayvon Martin's death haunts my thoughts. I pray that justice happens on his behalf.
4. I feel myself closing up. I don't like sharing my business with people because people judge you. I want to be mysterious like Batman. In years past I had started opening up some and now I really don't want to be open anymore. I don't like being vulnerable. *sigh* sorry if that was cryptic.
5. I am in a pool for the Mega Millions!! This is my first time playing with a group. We have eleven chances to win. Oh how my life would change Friday, March 30, 2012. COULDN'T TELL ME ISHT!
6. I thought y'all wanted to watch the Oscar nominated movies with me? MOVIE CLUB IS GOING ON RIGHT NOW. Watch the movies and chime in. Please and Thank you!
7. A couple weeks back Blogger was trippin and people couldn't post comments on my blog. Now Wordpress is trippin and I can't post comments on some blogs. * deep loooooong sigh*
8. I met a woman on Wednesday who felt the need to tell me her entire life story in a 7 hour period. Why????? While she was talking I started sneezing. She said she hoped she wasn't making me sneeze. In my mind I said, "bish you might be" I know I need help.
9. I was shopping last week on College Ave. in Oakland/Berkeley which is long stretch of street known for racism because of the behavior of the white people who work and shop there. Because of this I don't shop there often. I was in a store and some old white lady got mad because I wanted her to stop touching the clothes I was going to try on. She gave me some crazy hand gesture (not the finger) and walked out the store. It took everything in me not to walk behind her and push her head or smush her face. I really wanted to do this. Really!
11. Can I express the straight trauma that is my life now that I have to commute using public transportation!! It is more practical at this time in my life to use Bay Area transit but I am about to lose it!! I really don't like people enough for this and people are gross! #yeahIsaidit
12. I'm still working out!! I hope you are too! GET IT RIGHT! GET IT TIGHT!! SUMMER IS COMING! Walking, running (a bit), lifting weights, stair climbing, lunges, crunches, Jillian Michael's, total gym, booty lifts, planks. Just DO IT! Do something! It adds up.
13. Who saw the Hunger Games? Did you like it? Wait..did you hear about the racist remarks about Rue and Thresh's character being black? I. JUST. CANT. Those are REAL comments from Twitter. Umm... white people have gone crazy!!! My tumblr is DOPE tho!