Friday, October 1, 2010
If at first you don't succeed...GOALS 10.1.10
I have visited a few blogs that post about their monthly goals! I'm inspired to follow suit. Maybe I'll get somethings accomplished if I set a goal. Shout out to The Paper Ripper Extraordinaire and Everything In Between
1. Exercise 5 days per week. Which includes walking 3-4 miles a day 4x per week and using the Total Gym 2x per week
2. Spend more time in prayer and continue to look for a church! I have not been since I went to a terribly boring church in May. O_O How did 5 months pass???? SMH!
3. Keep applying for jobs with better pay.
4. Donate the clothes that I have bagged and boxed to charity.
5.Cook and eat healthy meals more days per week, cutting out fast food and high sodium meals.
6. Continue to be frugal with my spending and use coupons when shopping for groceries.
7. Drink 64 oz of water a day, and cut back on C.oke.
That's all I could think of for now. See you at the end of the month!