1.I watched the Sound of Music for the first time on Sunday. Shout out to K Rock! I was enlightened about a few things. I had no idea the “Favorite Things” song came from this movie. The Do Re Me song?? And I fell out that she made the kids some play clothes from those curtains. Wait hold up did that fool just say Hiel Hitler???? What kind of racist boobaloo am I watching here? And the Baronness, that lying heffa and that snitchin a** Ralph. Romance, intrigue, danger. An overall great movie. Two thumbs up!
2.The Project Runway haters! OMG the cast this season is so on my nerves. Step up your indivivdual game and stop complaining and hating. I hate them right now! I know it makes for good TV but Dang!
3.The previews to the new season of Hoarders scared me like a horror film. I couldn’t watch. The possum in the house, the bugs, people climbing over mountains and mountains of debris. I can’t!!!
4.Do you hate watching a TV show and it ends up being two parts and you don’t know if or when the conclusion is going to be played?? Yeah I hate that too! HOW DOES IT END??????
5.I got a shout out on another blog about Thursday’s Thoughts Awww! Thanks Mommy + Me. I feel so special! I really do! I also got a shout out about a comment I made on another blog. I thought the blogger was about to go in on me, but she didn’t.
6.Last week I was in awe because I saw a colonial woman with her baby wrapped in a Burberry blanket in the movie The Patriot. Well it turns out Burberry was founded by Thomas Burberry in 1835. So my eyes weren’t deceiving me!
7. A couple of Thursday’s back I talked about Es.tee La.uder and my new anti-aging regime. Well the end result is my face does not like it
8.I like Joel Osteen. He is so uplifting and positive! Last Sunday nights sermon was "Have a Good Opinion of Yourself." And during the service he talked about exuding a quiet confidence and saying good things too yourself about you. I’m normally just like that, Positive and Confident. I know how to encourage myself, but lately I’ve had self doubt about my life and certain choices. This sermon got me almost back on track! Thanks Joel! He’s coming to Sacramento CA. November 5. I wanna go, and tickets are $23.30. In the big scheme of things that’s cheap, but I’ve never paid to see a preacher before. I do give offering! I thinks that will be their offering! Yep!
9. I pick new blogs to read based on witty comments by the commenter on other peoples blogs. If the comment makes me laugh out loud or is interesting, I have to check them out. That’s how I found AR Gal and MrsTDJ. So if you see me on a new blog I’m not blog stalking I just liked what I read! LOL! Speaking of stalking my sister had a FB stalker. Everytime she made a comment on someones page the stalker would make one too! Right after her!
10. I can officially say that I was truly disappointed with T.op Ch.ef last week with Tiffany's departure. I had HIGH hopes a sista gurl was gonna take the title this year. Still mad! Still sad! BOO!
Tom said,"Tiffany had many fans, but I haven’t received too many angry tweets about her elimination." The hell!!!! I guess since it wouldn't have made a difference...? He also said, “I think it was clear to viewers that she was disadvantaged by the inadvertent freezing of her mussels and might not be able to fully compensate for their loss"...her concept just wasn’t as nuanced and sophisticated as the others. Curried fish over rice? Really?" I’ll stop there because he made me MAD with that last comment!!!
11. To.p M.odel premiered last night. I was interested in this show for years! Then I lost interest. I'm interested again!
12. "C.at Ladies" on Animal Planet! Bwhahahahahahahahahahaha! They have life altering????? attachments to their cats! I can't! Please no offense to the furry lovers.