Gorgeous Ponderings...

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Happy Birthday to Him

TheCaptains birthday is this week and as usual he is going to work since it's on a weekday. He refuses to ever take off work for anything! He has to be near death not to go to work. LOL!

I want to make him a special dinner or convince him to let me take him to dinner. I plan to call him a bunch of times throughout the day until he says yes to dinner out. His favorite restaurant is my favorite.

I bought him these Dolce & Gabbana casual shoes he saw while I was on Bluefly.com. It will be a surprise because all he said was those are nice when I asked him what he thought of them.



I mentioned before he drinks Hennessy so I also bought him a bottle of Hennessy Black. I don't know what this tastes like. I may be exchanging this. Can you exchange liquor?





And of course an Oreo ice cream cake from Baskin and Robbins.




side note: I noticed it's a lot of cancer men celebrating birthdays around here. If you have one, what is his best/worst quality? For those of you with men of different signs feel free to state the sign and best/worst qualities.


I'll start. theCaptain is a Cancer. He is too funny! He makes me laugh like no one else can. We can talk for hours about nothing and everything and he can be very sweet. He also makes me feel safe.
 On the other hand he is moody as hell, and can be selfish. He's not perfect but I love him!
Now it's you're turn!

8 comments:

Jameil said...

Well happy bday to him! My mom worked her bday, too b/c it was a Wednesday. She said only young people take off on their bday. WHATEVER!! If he likes Hen, I'm sure he'll love the black. Exchanging liquor??? GET IT TOGETHER!!! LOLOL. Right before I read moody I thought of my mom, my friend's mom & my friend's brother. EMOTIONAL!!! Dramatic!! Whhyyyyyyy??? is the word that comes to mind. Lol.

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

@Jameil Thanks! What's so funny is my mom is a cancer too and yes she is emotional, dramatic and moody. I hope he likes the Hen cause I guess I can't exchange it huh? LOL! And as for taking off ALWAYS!!! I worked once and I felt like I was dying! LOL! You canNOT celebrate at work!

K. Rock said...

Hap B-day to the Cap.
I don't know about the Hennessey Black but I am very curious. So there will be a Black attack this weekend. I'll let you know how it was!!

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

@K.Rock LOL! Do tell!

P.S. I love this... said...

Happy Birthday to the Captain. I know nothing about Hennessy however I feel that if I had a cap full, I would be down for the count. I can't hold my liquor, at all. Love the kicks though!!

Ok, why did I go to my niece's kindergarten graduation and there was a little girl in her class named Hennessy??? That bothered me all day. And I won't even tell you about the 5 year old with the heels on. Chile, bye!

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

@P.S. Thanks! I don't drink it. Guilty by association only. Ilike fruity, girly drinks. A child named Hennessy ROTFL!!!! Now that's some liquour lovin. That dang Suri Cruise got the kids twisted with the heels. Stop IT!

Jazzy said...

I'm laughing so hard at you thinking about exchanging the liquor. LOL...Good luck with that.

Happy Birthday to the captain. Every Cancer I know, is lively...the party starter.

ps: i know i want icecream cake!

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

Why errbody laughin at me wanting to exchange the liquor??? I really thought you could LOL! The Oreo ice cream from BK is so good! Yeah I can say lively too.