Thursday, July 15, 2010
THURSDAY’s THOUGHTS... #7
1. I know I’ve been on this shrimp thing for a minute, First KFC and now the Grocery Outlet another place I can’t buy food from has two pounds of shrimp for 6.99. This much can cost $24. I wonder where this shrimp came from?????? The ad said Shrimpalicious deal. No Ma'm Bwhahahahahaha!
2. I was in line at the DMV to do my car registration. I had been waiting about 40 minutes and this was just to get my number to wait some more! Why did they go on strike and say the computers were down???????????*sigh*
3. Comcast changed their name to X-finity. My cable bill went from 51.00 to 90.00. The Hell?!?
4. I know I did not just see Laurence Fishburne is in the Predators remake? Really??? That’s something I would expect Larry to do. LOL!
5. Did ya’ll hear about Dave Chapelle? Another talented comedian gone nuts.
6. I love this scene in "What happens in Vegas" I wanted to do THIS to my old supervisor. He knows why!
7. On Rhymes with Snitch the comments are sometimes funnier than the posts. Anonymous said.
“Um, I don't know if you know this, but bestiality is a sin. Humans aren't supposed to have sex with meerkats, let alone get pregnant by them. Alicia will have to deal with that on her conscious.” Bwhahahahaha!!!!