Gorgeous Ponderings...

Saturday, May 15, 2010

The fight


So me and theCaptain had a huge argument last week. It started face to face, continued via text and ended on the telephone. Long argument! Somethings that I said were hurtful, and now he is sooooooo mad at me.  So he's doing me like I do him, ignoring me! I don't like it and I can't take it!!!!!
I think we should break up, but I don't want to break up! I was listening to Mary J. Blige's song "We got hood love" and I watched the video. Why am I in a hood relationship? I'm not hood! But he is. So I guess we hood. LOL!

Update: I had to call and text a few times, but he FINALLY called on Sunday and made up with me. My heart smiled. : )

7 comments:

Jameil said...

I don't have any clue what you're talking about. Is this feeling that you need to break up a new one based out of irritation or a recurring one based on common sense that the relationship won't end well?

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

@Jameil a bit of both. We've been fighting a lot lately so I'm frustrated with him. I'm trying to ride it out because I love him and my heart is in this, but if it did end it would not be good! I definitely said that out of irritation!
This blog started off being about my relationship with him then I changed the focus, so it may seem odd when I post a snippet from my relationship.

K. Rock said...

I don't know ANYTHING about your situation but I hope that if you two want to be together you can move past it. But try to hold you tongue with the hurtful stuff because, like us, they never forget what you say.

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

@ K.Rock Welcome! Yeah we do want to be together. And you're right I have to stop with the dirty fighting. All is well with us now.

P.S. I love this... said...

Hi Gorgeous!

I always read your posts about the Captain with baited breath.. I have anxiety and I'm not even in the relationship. lol.

I'm glad you guys made up and no "dirty" fighting.

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

@ P.S I know right! I guess we do have hood love LOL! so much tension its mad crazy man.

Don said...

Too funny @ So he's doing me like I do him, ignoring me! I don't like it and I can't take it!!!!!


Even funnier @ Why am I in a hood relationship? I'm not hood! But he is. So I guess we hood. LOL!

You have a great sense of humor. It all ended on a good note which is the best manner.