Gorgeous Ponderings...

Friday, April 9, 2010

Latest Beauty Haul *Spring Inspired*

I LOVE make-up!!!! I recently used some of my B-Day money and gift card to buy MANY lipglosses.

I purchased this


















Set includes:
Radiant Sunset – a mid-tone red
Precious Coral – a light peachy coral
Golden Charm – a warm sheer gold
Vintage Merlot – a deep berry

and this...


Set includes:
plum fairy - a sheer plum with pink pearl
candy - sheer pink-coral with subtle rainbow shimmer
marmalade - sheer peach with pink and white pearl
pinkle twinkle - sheer mid-tone pink with rainbow shimmer
kitten - nude pink champagne shimmer with golden pearl
starfruit - neutral pink-coral with white pearl
cranberry - sheer brick red
blackberry - deep purple wine




I finally got the other Maybelline eyeshadow  that I wanted the New Eye Studio™ Color Plush™ Silk Eyeshadow in Sapphire Siren . So pretty! Picture does Not show true color! boooo
  : ( sad face

maybelline site

and the Mac liquer lipglass(see previous post) inspired by the fabulous Nia Long.


These lashes with this mascara makes for some sexy eyes.

 Andrea mod lash 100% human hair                                                                                                             
I can't wait to wear everything. SPRING!!!!!! YEA!

8 comments:

Jameil said...

LOL!! ADDICT!! My line sister is obsessed with all things makeup. I can see her purchases going something like this but with something from every makeup category.

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

@Jameil LOL! Yep an ADDICT. Don't worry I'm just getting started. I bought lashes, mascara I just didn't add to this post but I will! Take care.

Symone's Mommy said...

I LUV lip gloss! Nothing like a good gloss for summer!

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

@Symone's mommy Hi and welome! I love lipgloss too.

P.S. I love this... said...

I'm a mascara addict.. my fave right now is Loreal Voluminous in Carbon. It gives you inky black lashes. With proper application, your lashes will look lush and long.

I LOVE Nia's haircut. Fiyah!

Let me know how the conditioner works for you. =)

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

@P.S. I used to wear Loreal all the time. I'll check out the Carbon.
Yes, Ms. Nia is gorgeous.
I'll be picking up the conditioner this week, I'll let you know. Thanks!

~Mommy+Me~ said...

I got those same lip glosses from a friend for Christmas. I like them and so does my daughter, she has adopted 2 of them already.
Something you might like that I got recently from Sephora is a mascara sampler. It comes with 10 mascaras for $39. They are having 15% off your whole purchase right now too. :) I'm a bad influence I know.
http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P247392&searchString=mascara%20sampler

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

@Mommy+me Don't you just love the Stila?! I'm having sooo much fun with them. Thanks for the info on Sephora. I tried the sampler before, but I didn't really like the all the selections. I only used the Dior and fiberwig. But I will use the discount some way. LOL!