Gorgeous Ponderings...

Monday, January 18, 2010

TheCaptain


So I have not blogged about the Captain in quite awhile. It's been so up and down lately I guess I don't know where to start. I decided in the new year that I was going to try to understand him more, stop tripping on him so much, and really have a grown-up relationship. All of that is hard to do by yourself. He did something so foul to me last week, that it had me crying to my friend while we were exercising. I felt bad after our walk for laying all that stress and drama on her, only too except his apology the next day and try to move on from it. I am still mad/sad but I am also tired of being at war and battling with him. I know our relationship is nearing it's end. But as Don and said in one of his past blogs. Shout out to L-boogie too! "I'll let go when he let's go too..." Excellent Don!

P.S. and if he did not resemble this I'm sure I would have thrown in the towel LONG ago!

                                                                  Tyson Beckford Bing image

2 comments:

gee said...

"Looks only go but so far. That shyt wears off quickly."

Is that not the truest statement ever?

Some people are only good for cut-buddy status.

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

@gee Yep it's true you got to bring MORE than looks lol!