1. When you break almost all the nails on your right hand I recommend that you cut the one lone long nail on your middle finger. lol
2. I do quite a bit of online shopping and I collect the boxes. I'm ready to move at a moments notice if need be. Trolling for boxes or buying a whole bunch would not be the business. Of course I'm sure I will have to buy some but..yeah. If you stay ready you don't have to get ready. This can apply to all areas of ones life.
3. We did not discuss the FACT that the FLOTUS works out every single day for 1 hour and 30 minutes! I mean look at her arms! She is a beast! Beast meaning AWESOME!
4. The kid in me loves flavored milk! Chocolate, strawberry, vanilla etc. Vanilla is my favorite. I also like pudding and vanilla is my favorite. Chocolate everything was my favorite but my pallet has opened up some.
5. This weather is so crazy out here. All day Tuesday it was sunny, chilly but sunny. Overnight there was a rainstorm. It was over by morning and the sun was shining. If I had not been awake at 1:00 am I would've missed it. Ah..but I love when it rains at night it's like natures hand sanitizer cleaning the streets.
6. It really hurts my heart to see dirty, unkempt children early in the morning with a parent dressed to the nines. What is that about?
7. My illness threw me off on keeping up with the FPAD challenge. I plan to do a make-up pictorial session. Stay tuned. :)
8. The Disney channel is BOSS to me right now. You can't tell me this song is NOT jamm'n. lol My kid and I are going to have a BALL!
9. This year feels like it's flying by to me. It's already February and the month is half over. It's too fast!
10. I bought all the fixings to make some rice krispy treats, but instead of making the treats, I ate all the marshmallows in the bag but two! I even had a marshmallow roast on the stove. SMH!
11. It would be remiss of me if I did not mention the tragedy that is the loss of Whitney Houston. She had so many great songs and I'm sure you can find at least one that is a part of the soundtrack to your life. Can I just say that although it may be sad, they are going to have some chuuurch at her
I'm not even gon tell y'all about the time I was riding around late night with my cousin and she was bumpin' this on repeat while she was looking for her dude. When she found him she hit him with her car! Nope not gonna tell y'all that!