Gorgeous Ponderings...

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A Month in Pictures - My View Today

Hi All,
There's a photo challenge going around the blogs I found out about at Three Food Words. She has a great food blog so check her out. You guys should participate it might help some of us who only blog sporadically get back to it Mommy +Me lol. I look forward to seeing the pics and commenting.

Number 1. Is my view from today. It's an interesting building on campus. Looks sort of  like surf boards against the building. Just so Cali!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in

P.S. I love this... said...

I came across one of these last month.. said I was gonna do it but didn't. I think I will give this one a go.

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

Yay!! All right ladies!! Let's go!! :)

Reggie said...

I like taking pictures, but I've yet to do a photo challenge....maybe one of these days I will?!?

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

@Reggie
It's not too late to jump into this one!