Gorgeous Ponderings...

Friday, January 13, 2012

A CP time Christmas....Thank you Secret Santa


 Dear Secret Santa,

Can I just say you are AWESOME!!!

I totally knew it was you Beautifully Complex! LOL! When you started following me on Twitter a few weeks before Christmas, and I saw your handle on the Secret Santa list I KNEW!! I said to myself "Oh Lawd, this woman is going to see how cray I can be" LOL!

I first thanked you on Twitter because you are a follower but it was brought to my attention that since I don't follow you (because you're private), you may or may not have gotten my thank you tweet. I'm not sure how that could be but...

In case you missed my twitter message it said

Dear Secret Santa, Please don't think it strange that I waited until Christmas to open your gift. It's just more thrilling that way. I am super excited about the gifts you gave me!!!! YOU ARE AWESOME!!! Thank you!! ☺☺☺!!!


Thank you for sticking to the list with the Amazing Grace! Of course I smell AMAZING! Also I'm not sure HOW you knew I would like those earrings, but I LOVE them!  I'm a hoop girl and those are IT!
(not pictured is a very warm Christmas card.)

Thanks again,

YOU are AWESOME!!!!!!

10 comments:

Reggie said...

Isn't it nice when people follow instructions to the letter?!?

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

@Reggie
Yes it is! You have no idea! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Aww yay! I'm glad to see that your Secret Santa was just as cool as mine ;-)

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

@ichoosethesun
Aww...that's so sweet! Thanks for stopping by! Yes my SS was cool!! :)

Beautifully Complex said...

I am so glad you enjoyed your gift ! When you didn't post before Christmas I was worried them USPS had failed me. (I was travelling & left the tracking receipt at home LOL) I did see your tweet & responded, but you cannot see my tweets for some reason. I have been able to follow your tweets & you are hilarious ! Send me a request on twitter. I don't tweet alot but I look forward to connecting with you there.

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

@Beautifully Complex
Yay! So glad you stopped by!! Yes I LOVE your gifts. Sorry I had you worried about me receiving it. I will definitely send a follow request. :)

MrsTDJ said...

Woo hoo!! Another great SS!

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

@MrsTDJ
Yeah she did good! :)

P.S. I love this... said...

Great SS gifts!!

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

@P.S.
Agreed! :)