1. Can you just imagine the viruses and microorganisms that are flowing from all the people dipping into that chocolate falls at the Gol.den C.orral? Every time I see the commercial I BLECH! I personally HATE buffets with the exception of brunches at nice hotels where the dude cooks made to order omelets and the Bellagio. It is a sight to behold!
2. I am so excited about Thanksgiving this year!
3. What shows are ya’ll watching this season?? So far I’m into The Walking Dead, Grimm, Revenge, Happy Endings, Parenthood, The Good Wife and Grey’s. Thank goodness for onDemand.
4. Isn’t it funny how 4 years can be a longtime or a short time depending on the situation and person? For example, somebody graduating high school has different memories from someone entering high school. Those 4 years can sometimes seem like a lifetime in regards to memories, especially when you become an adult. I don’t remember that! Stop getting mad!
5. The Muppet movie seems like it’s going to be cute! Who is your favorite Muppet character? I think I like that crazy thing that used to beat the drums and those sarcastic old men in the balcony. How funny is it that Cee Lo's song is the trailer theme? It's catchy funny. We usually go see whatever movie is playing on Thanksgiving. We didn't go last year, so Muppets on deck! LOL!
6. I enjoy the perfume gift sets Sep.hora puts together for the holidays. Actually, I enjoy holiday gift sets in general, getting more for your money? YAS!
7.There is a delicious spiced cider at Tra.der Jo.e's. Get you some! Drinking hot spiced cider was a favorite part of Halloween for me! Speaking of holiday drinks... it's eggnog season!!!!! Yaaaaaaay!!
8. I am shocked just like the rest of the world at Heavy D’s sudden death! I went to his twitter and noticed he gave condolences and RIP to Joe Frazier who passed away one day before. How is it that eighteen hours later he's dead too?!? I’m still stunned. I liked him because his music was fun! The radio station here did a GREAT tribute. Their old school mix everyday at noon is bangin too!
9. Seen and heard! This dress HERE is $300 Why?? Somebody please tell me Why?? And how is it sold out? Also, please read the 2 reviews! They have to be kidding! Walking around here with a piece of my Easter dress from when I was 8 attached. Sir, your dress is ugly! Denise's Gordon Gatrell looked better! LOL!
The Gordon Gartrelle Shirt Story
BEN MCBRIDE | Myspace Video