1. I finally realized being negative about this job is not helping my outlook about it. I tend to think in black and white and viewed this like it’s a permanent station in my life when I KNOW it’s temporary so why all the grief? Note to self: just ride it out chick!
2. Finally the good news I hinted about 2 or 3 T T back. I'm getting back in grad school!!!!! I found a program that is truly what I want to study in education and the people over it are willing to accept some of my already earned credits from the other program. I start in January! *dougies really hard for 5 secs*
3. I was completely surprised about the riots in London. You hardly ever hear about stuff like that happening over there. Y’all people have to act up everywhere though. LOL! Why are so many of the pictures of the looters black? The video with dude carrying the boxed flat screen??? SMH!
4. Missoni for Target is 1 month and 2 days away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you tell I’m still EXCITED!!!!!!! I see myself riding my bike around my next neighborhood with the cul de sac in the gated community! LOL!
5. Fall is quickly approaching. It is one of my favorite times of year fashion wise. Cant’ wait to see all the fashions. Especially excited about my yearly September magazine haul!!
6. If y’all aren’t into True Blood I just don’t know what to say. I know it’s at times scary, freaky, weird, gruesome and gory but, IT IS FREAKIN AWESOME this season!!!!
7. I like to spell ya’ll like this but spell check insists that it’s y’all like this. First off I didn’t even think it was a real word but in the dictionary it’s a breakdown of you and all originating in the south which I knew that duh but...Anyway...yeah...y’all
8. I’ve neglected my Tumblr. If y’all didn’t know there is a Tumblr link on the left side of the page. I want to update it with some Bay Area pics soon.
9. As my hair grows out from the relaxer it gets harder to smooth out. I want to relax immediately but on this HHJ (healthy hair journey) that is ill advised. I’m currently in a mini stretch and it’s getting harder to look polished at work. I’m hesitant in this supposedly non-profit but actually corporate atmosphere to breakout a twist out or braid out on them after having mostly straight hairstyles. Conundrum!
10. I tweeted recently that I wish an abundance of gift cards would fall from the sky. I REALLY NEED FOR THIS TO HAPPEN TODAY!
11. All this foolishness about Bert and Ernie needing to get married on Sesame Street annoys me. First off why do they HAVE to be gay?? People also want them to introduce a transgender Muppet on the show. How would they do that? Isn’t this show for children??? My memories of SS are innocent. My favorite character is still Snuffleupagus. What's yours?