1. Thank y’all for sending the heat this way!! It’s been hot and lovely for the last three days!!! Yippee!!!! Now if it would just last until the weekend...
2. If you follow me on twitter then you know I've been in a funk needing Jesus type situation about this job. So I've tweeted my angst through/about songs. Well! *exhales* I finally put on my big girl panties last Friday and stood up for myself. I feel like I’ve been walking around with a heavy weight on my shoulders and back! Funny thing, soon as they heard I was thinking of quitting we had meeting and some things are being worked out. Yaay!! God is AMAZE!!
3. Lately I’ve been waking up at night right before something CRAZY happens. Recently, there was an earthquake at 3:58 am. I swear I woke up 5 minutes before that sucka. That helped me not be as scared! I've been shaken awake before, and It.Was.NOT. pleasant. My cable box thingy had stopped that loud pop...turn off...turn on...thing. Early in the a.m.Tues. it did it again! I woke up right before it happened, so it didn’t scare the bejeebus out of me! Weird huh??
4. I was in the post office doing some mailing for work my intern went home ill and I met a woman who invited me to her church. At the time I was having a different conversation with another stranger about my not going to church when she butt in. She was so excited about her church! She said she has never done anything like talking about it and inviting folks etc. and swore that I would enjoy it very much and leave blessed! She said if I didn’t like it she would help me find a church! Well with an endorsement like that I guess I should check it out
5. Speaking of the post office...To my winners…I can be a lazy procrastinator…I swear I will get
6. Somebody tweeted about Madagascar vanilla and Vietnamese cinnamon. The delicious cupcakes I like are made with this vanilla and I’ve been meaning to buy some…but Vietnamese cinnamon?? I’ve never heard of it and must find it!
7. I really, really need some new work shoes. This being dressy with heels everyday is just….
I also need a gorgeous uber professional black pant or skirt suit. Suggestions welcome!
8. I swear I need
9. I haven't read the last book...but I knew Snape didn't really hate Harry or just kill Dumbledore for nothing! Whoo Hoo!
10. I think this True Blood stuff has gotten out of hand! Did a vampire bite me?
11. Seen and Heard Twitter was all a tweeter about Serena at the ESPY. I’m not knocking her at all …okay a little… but me no likey the dress she had on, and that wig/weave was a mess! She is however in great shape! The dress I thought was AMAZE! Was this Alexander McQueen. The whole look was too cute even the shoes.