1. 100 San Francisco restaurants hosted $1.00 lunch day today. I swear this 9 to 5 won't let me be great! I would've so been in the city today with a $1.00 lunch for there and a $1.00 lunch to go!
2. I want to throw out all of my old nail polish and buy some more! The colors out now are just so fabulous. Have you seen Tiffany Imposter? cute like a T.iffany box and a blue sky day! My tootsies will look so cute! LOL!
3. I'm so bored with life right now. My day to day is not that thrilling. I need some new exciting stuff to happen. My clothes are not that thrilling and I have the nerve to want to buy more stuff. But at least I'm making moves to remedy the boredom. Now more than ever I know the 9 to 5 grind is NOT for me. I hope to have a great announcement at the end of this month. Fingers and toes crossed!! : )
4. TV is also not that thrilling and it use to be quite enjoyable. I actually passed on all the housewives drama this season and Ice and Coco just reminds me of an old pimp and his hoe... I can't! I'm thrilled that Rizzoli and Isles is back so I can see the Famous Jet Jackson! And of course True Blood!!
5. Just a thought. I wanna know why Jameil keeps traumatizing people with pictures of cats on her blog? Just wait until I find out what she really doesn't like! Hmph!
6. I was told once that serial killers don't use contractions. Since I heard that I make a special effort to change words to contractions in my writing because
7. I found this site called I'm a big baby.com. Me thinks I am a Big baby. I honestly want what I want when I want it! *shakes head at self* Real life is just not like this! My question is WHO spoiled me??
8. I am absolutely THRILLED that the new Harry Potter movie starts tomorrow...but at the same time sad. After such a long relationship with a movie it's going to be sad to see it end. Although, I will be buying the fancy boxed set at the completion of the series! Yay!
9. I self diagnosed myself with SADS. I Googled it and yep that's what I have. Which leads me to 10...
10. Mental health PSA! If you need to talk to somebody people please find a good therapist who is unbiased. It may take a few interviews to find the right person, but I recommend therapy to everyone who needs it. Sometimes friends and family are too judgmental and sometimes you can't tell people close to you everything. It's sad but true. There are dream killers in our own circles.
11. While the East coast is burning up we are sadly suffering the drizzly, gray, cold of winter again. I broke down and turned on the heater in July last night. I wore boots to work 2 days in a row!! And guess who broke out a coat again?? Umm...this weather is messing with my summer weekend statecations! Hmph!
12. Seen and Heard... I die laughing every time I see the A.T&T commercial where the woman starts screaming in the restaurant when dude shows her a picture of a spider on his phone. The premise is the pic is just so real. Oh My GAWD!! Wait.... then the other man at the table beats the phone with his shoe to KILL IT!! I just can't!!!!!!!!!!!! Bwhahahahaaha!