borrowed from Daij at Soul Tight
1. Experience something miraculous! I don’t know what it is but I plan to share whatever it is 1.2.12
2. Finally!! Consistently workout 3-4 days per week. Make exercise a priority like brushing my teeth, something I do everyday. Some people don’t brush O_o
3. Do something wonderful for another human being. I mean something they will never ever forget.
4. Eat healthy at least 4-5 days per week
5. Drink water everyday. At least 16oz.
6. Consistently take daily vitamins for health.
7. READ a passage from the Bible. Pray everyday. And find a church and go.
8. Hike/walk in some fascinating places in California. Starting with walking the beautiful Golden Gate Bridge.
9. Fine dine at fascinating new restaurants once per month. Starting with The Wayfare Tavern
10. Continue with my hair journey. Stay consistent in my goal for waist length hair. Umm yeah new goal. Waist length hair by June 1, 2012. Bra strap length BSL by June 1, 2011
11. I’m ready! Await the arrival of my husband by preparing to be a wife.
12. Save $1200 to spend however I want in December 2011. Add to my regular savings account consistently and add to my IRA.
13. Run and walk the BAY to Breakers in May. Let's be real I'm not running all of anything by May.
14. Visit my relatives more often, plan family outings throughout the year, and host more family dinners.
15. Foster my creativity by taking some type of class like sculpting, painting, pottery etc.
16. Start a book club.