Friday, December 3, 2010
If at first you don't succeed...........GOALS 12/2010
1. Exercise 3 days per week. Which includes walking 4 miles on Saturday 4x this month, using the Total Gym 2x per week. And I'm starting the 100 push up challenge/squat, I read about on Nerd Girl's blog
2. Spend more time in prayer and continue to look for a church, and visit churches!
3. Keep applying for jobs with better pay.
4. Cook and eat healthy meals more days per week, cutting out fast food and high sodium meals.
6. Continue to be frugal with my spending and use coupons when shopping for everything.
7. Drink 64 oz of water a day, and cut back on C.oke.
8. Re-line cabinets and drawers in kitchen. Get rid of old storage containers. Rearrange pots and pans. Buy new flatware. Clean oven.
9. Go to the library and check out a book and read it!
10. Take pictures of my shoes and tape to shoe boxes and/or purchase clear see through shoe boxes.
11. Color coordinate my closet.
12. Buy storage bins for misc items in bags in storage area.