Gorgeous Ponderings...

Friday, December 3, 2010

If at first you don't succeed...........GOALS 12/2010


1. Exercise 3 days per week. Which includes walking 4 miles on Saturday 4x this month, using the Total Gym 2x per week. And I'm starting the 100 push up challenge/squat, I read about on Nerd Girl's blog

2. Spend more time in prayer and continue to look for a church, and visit churches!

3. Keep applying for jobs with better pay.

4. Cook and eat healthy meals more days per week, cutting out fast food and high sodium meals.

6. Continue to be frugal with my spending and use coupons when shopping for everything.

7. Drink 64 oz of water a day, and cut back on C.oke.

8. Re-line cabinets and drawers in kitchen. Get rid of old storage containers. Rearrange pots and pans. Buy new flatware. Clean oven.

9. Go to the library and check out a book and read it!

10. Take pictures of my shoes and tape to shoe boxes and/or purchase clear see through shoe boxes.

11. Color coordinate my closet.

12. Buy storage bins for misc items in bags in storage area.

8 comments:

~Mommy+Me~ said...

Sounds good! One of these I'll post mine. I think subconciously I know that if I post them, then I may really need to try to work towards them, and also would feel bad after posting if I don't reach them. I need to just get over it!! Huh? ;)
I love me some containers. It's sort of a sickness, baskets, plastic containers, etc. I know you're not big on the dollar store, but if you have a Dollar Tree by you check there. I found some really nice canvas storage containers there yesterday.

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

@Mommy+Me
I will do the Dollar Tree for things like that, just not food items LOL! Thanks for the tip!

And girl go ahead and do your list. I think it's just as fun to list when you don't accomplish something. We're all human no big! There's always next month... LOL!

Confessions Of A City Girl said...

I definitely want to excercise more! 3 days a week is a good number. I need to make that commitment but :-/ laziness is a bitch
I also need to get in church more. I'm into praying
These are some great goals!

Thanks for always reading my blog btw :-)

~Sherine
Check out my blog!
http://sherinethegirl.blogspot.com

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

Your welcome! You have great fashion and makeup posts. If I could really stick to the exercise it would better lol. You should go ahead and list your goals and attempt to achieve them each month!

Jameil said...

1. I thought I was going to get 3days in per week but then I ended up hanging with my sister Friday. There goes exercise.
2. I definitely want to visit some churches this month.
4. Mmmhmmm
7. Cut back how? This is mad vague! Ding!
9. I love books! How did I forget books on my list??
10& 11. If I was there I would do this for you! I love organizing closets!!

Daij said...

I love your goals. You've inspired me to do a similar list!

TOY COUTURE said...

Your goals list always say exactly what I need to be doing also. I'm startin also with you!..but you got me on this one:

"10. Take pictures of my shoes and tape to shoe boxes and/or purchase clear see through shoe boxes."

Damn its like that????? lol

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

@Jameil
1. Ahh! But you got in 2 so that's good!
2. I went to a revival 3 nights Yaaay! Yes get to church I feel better!
4. I don't want to do this, this month at all!
7. Well since you want specificity 1 20oz. Co.ke on the weekend.
9. Yeah I'm starting to feel dumb I need culture in my life might as well start with a book. LOL!
10-11 OMG I wish you were! I am so not looking forward to this, but it is so needed!

@Daij
Cool I like to inspire! I'm coming to check it out!

@TOY
Let's get it started! LOL!
Yeah! It's like that. I LOVE SHOES!