1. Exercise 3 days per week. Which includes walking 3-4 miles a day using the Total Gym 2x per week. I want to log in 12 miles per week!
Umm yeah that'll be a NO. I worked out between 1-2x per week this month. However. I am including the continuing deep fall cleaning as exercise I got rid of a LOT of stuff. My back was hurting.
2. Spend more time in prayer and continue to look for a church! I plan to visit 2 different churches this month and possibly visit the one I liked last month again. I've been logging onto T.D. Jake's Potters House site on Sunday mornings http://www.thepottershouse.org/ So I'm getting some word! I will try to start reading my Bible again this month too.
I really need to pray more! I feel the difference. I have to get my pray life more consistent. I did pray, but not as long or deep or as intense. Just real superficial to me. I did not visit a new church or go back to the other one. I was suppose to go to the Anniversary service at my old church with a friend but it stormed hard that night and I was not motivated to go. :( I remember when I was like a postman and not even the rain would stop me. :(
I read the Bible to get verses for Sunday but that was it. I watched a few series on T.D. J.akes site. But not on Sunday. I watched Joel Os.teen but I didn't make it to his conference this month. Boo! He is coming to SF in 2011. That's much closer so I have no excuse not to make it. Overall my lack of consistency with all things God is finally bothering me! I need a church, I need to fellowship regularly. I miss it. It took me a looong time to get back to this place.
3. Keep applying for jobs with better pay.
Still doing this! I had one phone interview. That disappointed me! I expected more calls. I still have not heard from the other jobs which is odd. Two positions were cancelled. Of course the two I liked. I worked with a specialist to revise my resume AGAIN! I met with an old contact and she has some promising leads. One MAIN problem is that I am TIRED of people seeing my resume, being impressed, making promises and then NOT following through with the so called help they offered. BOOO! I'm really frustrated with this!!!!!!! Don't act like you're about to do something and talk about all who you know, and what you can do for me and then I don't hear from you!! I will acknowledge that you got sick, but
4. Donate the clothes/shoes that I have bagged and boxed to charity. These need to be out of here before Thanksgiving!
I was all set to get these things OUT 11/22 but my license plates getting stolen deterred that plan! I did manage to move them out of the living room and pile them neatly in the laundry room. So they were out of the way for Thanksgiving. And if you saw them why are you in there being nosey??? The plan is to get them gone today 11/30 meeting this goal! Wish me luck.
5.Cook and eat healthy meals more days per week, cutting out fast food and high sodium meals. I really do not want to eat fast food at all this month. I'm trying to cut back on sugar and salt leading up to Thanksgiving.
Yeah that worked for about a week and a half. Then I bought some egg nog. LOL! I ate some sandwiches out. I LOVE SANDWICHES!! I ate fast food 2x! Much better than last month. I cooked but the meals weren't that healthy, but I managed to add a vegetable to the meals! I am still so bloated from T-day that a detox is needed!
6. Continue to use coupons when shopping for groceries. I am not going to lie. I'm going to get my SHOP on the day after Thanksgiving! and the days leading up to it. I need a new camera and I have to decorate for Thanksgiving.
I used coupons for my shopping for T day! I really did well. But, I was deflated I did not Black Friday shop nor Cyber Monday! I looked at all this stuff and didn't get anything!!! WTH??? That's not even me! The theft messed me up and I wasn't sure how expensive it would be to replace everything. Turns out not that much! I did decorate for T day. It was pretty.
7. Drink 64 oz of water a day, and cut back on C.oke.
I did this all the way up until 11/21 Then me and C.oke really hooked up. I'm noticing a pattern. If something bad happens I am drinking lots of C.oke!
8. Do a deep cleaning of my kitchen. Washing cabinets and floor. Re-line cabinets and drawers. Get rid of old storage containers. Rearrange pots and pans. Buy new flatware. I have no idea where my forks and spoons went??
I washed the cabinets and scrubbed the floor. I got rid a few old containers. I still have a few to go through. I did NOT re-line cabinets and drawers, rearrange the pots and pans or buy new flatware. I did look but I didn't like what I saw except for one set of really expensive flatware o_O
9. Re-hang the curtains in the living room. I saw some clips I want to add so they will hang better, and I want to change the curtain rods.
I did this!!! It looks lovely.
10. VOTE November 2, 2010
Well that's the update. I'll post next month's goals shortly. I hope you all had a successful productive month! What progress did you make?