Tuesday, November 2, 2010
If at first you don't succeed...GOALS 11.1.10
1. Exercise 3 days per week. Which includes walking 3-4 miles a day using the Total Gym 2x per week. I want to log in 12 miles per week!
2. Spend more time in prayer and continue to look for a church! I plan to visit 2 different churches this month and possibly visit the one I liked last month again. I've been logging onto T.D. Jakes Potters House site on Sunday mornings http://www.thepottershouse.org/ So I'm getting some word! I will try to start reading my Bible again this month too.
3. Keep applying for jobs with better pay.
4. Donate the clothes/shoes that I have bagged and boxed to charity. These need to be out of here before Thanksgiving!
5.Cook and eat healthy meals more days per week, cutting out fast food and high sodium meals. I really do not want to eat fast food at all this month. I'm trying to cut back on sugar and salt leading up to Thanksgiving.
6. Continue to use coupons when shopping for groceries. I am not going to lie. I'm going to get my SHOP on the day after Thanksgiving! and the days leading up to it. I need a new camera and I have to decorate for Thanksgiving.
7. Drink 64 oz of water a day, and cut back on C.oke.
8. Do a deep cleaning of my kitchen. Washing cabinets and floor. Re-line cabinets and draws. Get rid of old storage containers. Rearrange pots and pans. Buy new flatware. I have no idea where my forks and spoons went??
9. Re-hang the curtains in the living room. I saw some clips I want to add so they will hang better, and I want to change the curtain rods.
10. VOTE November 2, 2010
That's all I have for this month! Here's to a productive month. Let me know your goals!