1. Exercise 5 days per week. Which includes walking 3-4 miles a day 4x per week and using the Total Gym 2x per week
I only worked out on the weekend. I walked 4 miles 4 times. This was no where near my goal but I did manage to log in 16 miles this month. It would have been 20 but it rained hard this weekend. I only did the Total Gym once!
2. Spend more time in prayer and continue to look for a church! I have not been since I went to a terribly boring church in May. O_O How did 5 months pass???? SMH!
I've been praying ya'll!! LOL! I watched Woman Thou Art Loosed women's conference online and it truly blessed me! I visited a church and it was actually nice. They got their praise on up in there! I will visit again soon. I also have two other places on my list to visit.
3. Keep applying for jobs with better pay.
I believe I applied for about 20 positions this month. Most of the positions had closing dates that ended this past week. I applied for a lot of city, county, state and federal jobs. The money is good in those type of positions here
4. Donate the clothes that I have bagged and boxed to charity.
Sad faces all around!! Those clothes are still here. I can't believe it. I did manage to add more clothes to the pile during my Fall clean. They have to get out of here! I think Thanksgiving will be at my place this year with way more people then last year.
5.Cook and eat healthy meals more days per week, cutting out fast food and high sodium meals.
I did cut out fast food. But, I had fast food this last week. I mean I HAD it! LOL! I think it was a binge because I was having withdrawals from not eating it earlier in the month coupled with my stressful life it was a recipe for disaster!
6. Continue to be frugal with my spending and use coupons when shopping for groceries.
I was very frugal! I did not buy anything. There were shoes and clothes I wanted but I did not buy. I have stalked the boots I liked all month and they will be bought in November!
This worked. I did use coupons! I don't know how much I saved but it felt good to stick to something! It gave me extra funds for my fast food binge! LOL!
7. Drink 64 oz of water a day, and cut back on C.oke.
That's a lot of water!!! I went way too much! I did not like getting up in the middle of the night to go either. I have to finish my water way earlier in the day
! I cut back on C.oke but during my down week I used it like a drug! It made me feel better. *shrugs* Next month will be better with the C.oke and I will continue with the water. My skin looks amazing!
Well that's the update. I'll post next