Gorgeous Ponderings...

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

He Loves me...maybe

So he came to see me at work yesterday at lunch time! I love it when he does that! He looked very handsome. New haircut and shave. He's taking me out on Saturday. He knows we have a lot of catching up to do. May was really messed up for us. All the not talking and what not. I hate to fight with him. I feel so forlorn it's ridiculous. I really love this man and have such hope in my heart today for us. But you already know something is going to happen and I will be blogplaining about it soon. Oh well all is well for now.

2 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

love the blog lingo "blogplaining" gonna have to jack that one

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

Thanks for stopping by I'm glad somebody finally found me!!! I love your blog too! GP