1. I follow a tumblr that shows beautiful pictures of bodies of water. I really like it and reblog many of the pictures. I guess it’s the Pisces in me to love water like I do. I could hug it I love it so much! LOL!
2. So I thought the phrase was "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas?" There are these commercials on about calling a number if you see certain activity. So now they want you to tell? *scratches head in confusion*
3. It’s almost here!! It’s almost here!! Ya’ll ready?? CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOO HOOOOO!! What are your color schemes this year? I’m still trying to make this black sequins and gold happen. #mightdontmakeit
4. I keep forgetting that Christmas is on a Sunday. I still haven’t bought my dress. I’m supposed to be going to church that day. I was super excited at first, but as it draws nearer I forget. Shame on me.
5. I was so upset when they played the preview for ANOTHER Devil movie! UGH!!! That mess scares me!
6. I feel like my city is at war with itself. People have lost their minds!! There is so much shooting and crime in the bay right now. It’s just sad and scary. Two young children have died from gunshots. People are being robbed in parking lots. Some crimes happening in broad daylight It’s CRAZY!
7. So how do you handle when the temperatures drop into the 40’s during the night? I hate being cold when I peek my head from under the covers or have to get up.
8. Cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake. Name that tune! Do you like it? What songs are you currently playing?
9. I watched the finale of America’s Next Top Model last week and Angelea had won! She won y’all Yaay her!! But I was disappointed to learn that they took her win from her because she Facebook’d that she won. I’m not sure who I’m angrier at, ANTM for that stupid re-taped whack finale or Angelea for being so dumb!
10. The Obama Chia pet has me so disturbed! Where is the respect?
11. Seen and Heard ~ Gold is a hot commodity right now. With it being so high in value people have lost their minds with trying to cash in. Please click this link to see how far some people will go. I literally had real tears rolling down my face in laughter. People are so CRAZY!!