1. We are
2. I tried to let this roll off like the other snide, sideways remarks/behavior but I can't. I get annoyed when people stop by my blog then take what they see or read here and talk about it on twitter negatively or in a ridiculing way. I have a level of respect for the blogs I comment on regularly and actually liked the bloggers, well as much as you can "like" somebody you don't know....you get a vibe about who's cool. Well I see times are a changing. Being unnecessarily mean is SO not cute. What is unattainable to you may be attainable to the next person. That said, if I want a thousand dollar pair of shoes, a purse, an Infiniti or whatever...that’s me doing Me. Nobody is knocking what you like. There’s space for us all. I guess my mistake was not clicking unfollow when you did.
3. I watch Love and Hip Hop. Yes, I do! I have a confession about it but I might get too many side eyes so I will keep it to myself. Anywhoo, they all say “At the end of the day” entirely too much on this show. I thought it was isolated but I swear in the last 2 weeks I have heard that phrase SO many times on so many reality shows I’m about to scream if I hear it again. Oddly, I wanted to say it in#2 but resisted! LOL!
4. I can’t believe I’ve been out of my relationship with theCaptain for a year. I would like to do more posts about my dating life, but to be honest right now it’s just not that exciting. I’m really not that pressed for a new relationship just yet. I am being open tho. Besides, I can’t make my stories sound as exciting as K Rock or MrsTDJ make their stories. These ladies can spin a tale like wow! LOL! Check them out!
5. School is quickly approaching and I am starting to get nervous. I will basically be a student all of 2012 relying mostly on financial aid to live. I do plan to get some type of part time gig on campus, but in order to get this school thang knocked out I plan to go hard with a full load. What’s great is they have a PhD program I’m considering too, so I may be a student in 2013...2014...Geez! LOL!
6. I caressed, massaged, stroked, petted, rubbed and fondled the iPhone 4S while I was in the S.print store with a friend and it was absolutely wonderful. This is that one! I must have it! My contract is up in February at A.T&T so yeah!
7. Are you a Se.phora Bea.uty In.sider? Did you get your $15 coupon? Have you noticed how every year they raise the amount of purchase? Before, you could just spend $15 and get something and it was practically free. Last year you had to spend $40 and this year you have to spend $50. *shakes fist at Sep.hora but still buys something* By the way... this is the perfect time to purchase your replacement brushes for your Claris.onic if you have one. : )
8. As smart as Amber is on Parenthood why didn’t she get into CAL?? The way that storyline ended was just… I mean seriously?!? She could have lived at home and driven to school to remain a part of the show or live how she's living now. The writers are so stupid for that. I held my breath during the storyline about Max and what Christina did is just WOW! I don’t think I could have done what she did regarding the receptionist. Your thoughts?
9. Seen and Heard- People on Tumblr are equally as crazy as the folks on Twitter. This gif!!!!!!!!!! is straight shade! LOLOLOLOL! It's so funny to me because I do it too!