Thursday, July 1, 2010
1. I watched the BET awards this past Sunday. It was surprisingly entertaining. I commented my thoughts on numerous blogs this week. It was strange to me that the awards were in Los Angeles but I couldn‘t follow on twitter and watch the show at the same time due to a time difference. But it was on the west coast?!? I’m still baffled by that. Entourage also premiered Yaaaay! I'll be watching!
2. I am completely obsessed with beauty blogs! I love to discover new beauty blogs. When I do, I read through the entire blog from inception to present. Sometimes it takes hours. After that the product hunt is on. I have to try the suggestions. I have a passion for great products no matter the cost. I believe that is called a product junkie.
3. I watched Sunday Best in OnDemand this weekend as part of my stay in plan. OMG I’m so mad I missed the season. The winner has a beautiful voice and spirit. Made me want to go to church. I love great gospel singing/music. There’s just something about it. Kim Burrell was the singing mentor this season. If you don’t know about her check her out here. Her voice is phenomenal. I saw her live once Amazing!!!!!!
4. This has been a week of self reflection for me. I’m trying to determine what type of person I am so I can improve. I realized that I hold a grudge maybe too long, I'm unforgiving and I might have unrealistic expectations of people. Gotta work on this!
5. I think the house on Food network star is BOSS! I’m enjoying this season. Is it just me or is that guy Paul really weird. People have strange personalities. Weird people scare me.
6. I’ve decided when I graduate from grad school I’m going to wear some Christian Louboutin, Jimmy Choo or Manolo Blahniks heels. It will be my personal tribute to SATC.
7. What is up with the spiders in the Summer? It’s like Charlotte’s Web up in here. I’m slightly afraid of spiders. I can kill the small ones and Daddy long legs, but the larger scary looking ones I have to call somebody to come kill it. For some reason they love to come into the bathroom. FAIL!
8.Since the 4th of July is this weekend and I plan to eat a LOT I’m on a cut back this week. Low salt, no sugar and only lean grilled chicken and fish with mixed greens for lunch and dinner. I started Sunday. I’m so bored but I'm no longer bloated. Yaaaay!
9. I am completely obsessed with air fresheners. My house must smell good. When people enter they always comment on how nice my house smells. My favorite brand is Febreze NOTICEables. They have a lot of scents and actually last for a month. My fav is the Morning walk/Cleansing rain combo. Refreshing!
10. I recently received love on a blog for the term Stupidvisor. Stupidvisor is a term I thought I created back in 2003 when I had the misfortune of being the only employee left to be supervised by a complete idiot after everybody else quit. EVERYBODY!!!! I Googled the word. Turns out it’s actually in the Urban dictionary. Hmmm I guess I didn’t create it. Anywhoo everything he did or said was complete nonsense. I ended up walking away from that job because of him. Which slightly derailed my career path. Oh well! I will blog about this idiot in the near future. BecauseI still harbor ill will against him after all these years. See unforgiving.