1. The 4th of July picnic was a blast. Last year I did not attend due to family issues. This year I decided to be the better person and just go. It was cool.
2. Why do the people who bring the least or nothing to picnics and other social events take the most food home? side note: they are not poor or in lack.
3. On the way to the picnic I noticed KFC had a shrimp and fries meal deal for 1.99. Hmmmm I wonder where those shrimp came from???
4. We made a reservation for one of my favorite hotels 4th of July weekend. Talk about false advertisement!!! The website is NOT what the hotel really looks like at all! I was so disappointed. I told the manager I know people have different ideas of nice. But this was NOT nice. The manager called himself trying to appease me but why were the other two rooms he showed me just as bad and smaller than the first? Of course I wrote a scathing complaint. Humph!
5. We left there and ended up staying here. It was so much better. They had a wonderful fireworks show above that bridge!
6. I saw on the news that there is a major heatwave hitting the East coast. Why did I have to turn on my heater last night and will be doing the same tonight because it's cold. Some summer. BOOOOOO!!
7. Each year I switch up which fashion magazines I subscribe to. This year it’s Essence and InStyle. I also buy every fashion magazine on the rack from Vogue to everything! every Spring and Fall LOL!
8. My cousin told me she bought a ten pound bag of potato’s from the 99 cent store for 99 cent. A ten pound bag??? Why do they sell food? Dang Mutant potato's!
9. I’m so sad that Katt Williams is doing drugs and acting crazy. He really is a very funny comedian. I miss him.
10. I LOVE the Harry Potter franchise. Love it! Huge Fan! Can’t wait until November 19, 2010.