Gorgeous Ponderings...

Friday, November 6, 2009

Missing Forever

I forgot how cathartic writing can be! I lost my job last year and completely shut down. I stopped living and went into woe is me mode. But I'm back bitches! Still not working but I did start school a masters program in education. Turns out I don't like studying education not at all! So I am changing my major. Maybe sociology, which I loved as an undergrad, or public administration, or maybe humanities. (as you can see still undecided)I am an artistic soul and need to be studying something that speaks to my creativity.

Okay so I have lived soooooo much in this past year!

The captain and me we did the fool for real. But I am FINALLY ready to except that we can't love each other anymore. I want so many things that he cannot give me Especially emotionally! We are so miss matched! I will try to catch you up on what's been going on in coming posts. Thanks for listening!

No comments: